Thursday, May 9, 2019

  7-9 May BOOK MAIL  




I Just received few books Mail between 7-9 May, The books and other things that i get additional with them are as follows.

THE MAGICAL BOX:- Today (9 May) , I received a box [That's called Magical Box in the eyes of Author D.E. Night (My Favorite) ] . It had one signed book of THE CROWNS OF CROSWALD (Paperback) , GLANAGERIE BOTTLE , Author letter. Everything was cleanly packed and Everything was in perfect condition except the delivery box (DUE TO POSTAGE SUCKS)

IN-PASSIONATE LOVE:- Yesterday (8 May), I received a book named In-Passionate Love that's RISHABH SINGH for review. it's signed one.

LISTEN TO MY HEARTBEAT:- Yesterday (8 May), I received a book named LISTEN TO MY HEARTBEAT by PRAJNA G S. I bought it from one bookstagrammer that was selling this.

I AM ALWAYS HERE WITH YOU:- On 7 May, I received a book named I AM ALWAYS HERE WITH YOU by HIMANSHU RAI. I won this book in a instagram giveaway,

THE HUNDREDTH QUEEN:- Yesterday (8 May), I received a book named THE HUNDREDTH QUEEN by EMILY R. KING. I also bought it from one bookstagrammer that was selling this.

[NOTE:- If you wanna buy a candle (that's in the center) click the link below ]
http://evassmat.com/4cdt

No comments:

Post a Comment